APPLY FOR A JOB AT REDCARE 5G
At Redcare5G we strive to be the leader in our industry and seek out like-minded bright individuals who can reach their potential within a culture of opportunity.
We want success driven individuals that are motivated to aim high, whilst giving them all the support and tools they need to succeed.
Work in a fast paced and stimulating environment offering great career paths for motivated individuals.
CALL CENTRE MANAGER (Position filled)
South Coast Region (Southampton, Portsmouth and Salisbury)
£30,000 to £40,000 per annum – Plus Generous Commission Package
Established since 1998, Redcare 5G is a well-known supplier of B2B telecommunications, supplying leading edge technology throughout the UK, with group turnover in excess of £15m.
Our client wishes to embark upon their next phase of expansion by opening a Call Centre in the South Coast Region (Southampton, Portsmouth and Salisbury) to build upon their previous success in other areas of the Country. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced outbound B2B Call Centre Manager, or possibly a Call Centre Supervisor with a number of years’ experience, wishing to progress their career. Initially the plan is to recruit for a team of between 6 and 10 call centre staff and the successful candidate would be invited to assist with the recruitment of this team and the ongoing monitoring and development on a day to day basis.
As an outbound Call Centre Manager, you will be expected to manage the team to perform the following tasks.
- To call potential customers from supplied data.
- Identify new business opportunities.
- To book qualified appointments with senior decision makers
- Maintain accurate diaries for all consultants
- Working to achieve set targets
The successful candidate for our outbound Call Centre Manager role will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience in a B2B outbound sales environment
- Strong communication skills
- Strong written/admin skills
- Knowledge of the Telecoms/IT sector will be a distinct advantage
- Motivated with a desire to succeed
- Organised with a keen eye for detail
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Ability to identify opportunities to do business is essential
- Good sense of humour
Call Centre Manager Benefits:
- Basic salary of between £30,000 to £40,000 per annum
- Generous, uncapped, commission package
- 20 days paid holiday (plus Bank Holidays)
- Company pension scheme
- Regular weekly/monthly incentives
If you feel you have the skills for our Call Centre Manager role, please apply now!